Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I have gotten quite a few layouts done lately. Here are a few of them. I will get the rest posted in a day or two. I think my favorite one is this first one of my sister and her hubby.


This is my sister Sheila and her hubby Robert. They are so photogenic. I added a quote to this page too. I made this page for the scraplift challenge and scraplifted Little Miss Prim by jongleuse.
Quote:A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love~Mother Teresa~
Kit: Heartstrings by Angel Zimmer
fonts: Platthand Demo, PopplExquisit

This is my challenge for the All About Me Photo Challengeat Digitals.
Wording:
Resolutions to me are not important. What is important are GOALS. A goal is striving to be better, to better myself is my ultimate goal.Scrap my memories while they are still fresh in my mind.Devote more time to spiritual matters.Spend more time with my children.Work on eating and cooking healthy to maintain my weight and health.Do more Geneology.I also added to the little elements. More Faith. More Love. More Hope. More Laugh.
Kit: Hopeful Life by Angel Zimmer
fonts: PC Viola, PC Kae's Kasual

This is a page I did for the It's Only Words Challenge. I love all those smiles of the boys and just had to put these pictures with the challenge.
These are all my older boys just giving me smiles. What sweeties!
Kit: Grungy Love Letters by Angel Zimmer

I did this page for the Ad Challenge here at Digitals. I just love this picture of my son holding the baby. He is such a helpful boy.


Wording:


This is Christopher holding his baby brother Travis. Chris is such a great helper. When mommy needs help he helps out by holding Travis for her so she can get things done. It is really helpful when she is trying to make dinner. What a great big brother.
Kit: To Love and Care by Dea Spina
font: PC Kae's Kasual

No comments:

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter