Monday, May 28, 2007

B template ready for you to grab!

I have been busy this past weekend so I was not able to get the template out for you. We packed all day Thursday so we could leave on Friday morning but then the power went out that night and we could not finish. Of coarse, then that is not all. We started to finish Friday morning and Tony kept remembering one more thing that he needed for the weekend and kept going to the store. LOL! It took another 4 hours to finish loading up. To top it all off this was only for three days! Well, we are all back in one piece and the boys had fun with their motorcycles.

Well, that is not why you came here is it? I have done another template for you. Here is a layout I have done with the template. I have used Angel Zimmer's Color My World. The font is Ariston.

B is for bright for you are a shining star.

To pick up the new template please click on the image below or click here.



I hope you all enjoy the template. I got a few more done last night so I hope to get them up in the next few days. This template will be up until the end of the week for you all. Again, Enjoy!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thank you for sharing this! I'm so mad that I missed the A template! I just saw the B layout over at 3S and fell in love with it. Thank you for offering it as a template!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hte template!!!

Bridget

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the "B" template!! It's great!!

Lois B said...

I am so thankful you are sharing these with us. I am so excited to know I will have a wonderful album to give to my grandson when this is finished.

Thank you again, I appreciate this sooooo much!

Hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the template
mmikes

Tammy said...

Thanks for the template. I just came across it today. One day too late for the A template. Oh well. Time to subscribe so I don't miss anymore.

Anonymous said...

Cool template! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another wonderful template

Anonymous said...

This is awesome and I can't wait to
start the page. I have a little Grandson (Jacob) 5 months old and
will use pictures on him to grace your terrific templates will surprise his Mom and Dad with an album.
Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing another great layout. I really like the colors and patterns you chose . . . and I especially like the trail of stars. Thanks for sharing your layout and your template with us.

mel hains said...

thanks so much for sharing! much appreciated and much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Catsrul said...

Thanks Janeal! Thought I missed it, but I just needed to refresh my book mark!

grambie said...

So pretty with the B Alpha. My maiden name, so it will definitely be used in multiple ways. Thanks for leaving this available for us latecomers. As expected your preview just pops with all the pretty photos & colors. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!!!!

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter