Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Digital Quickies Challenge For June AND Freebie Template (not an ABC Template but still fun!)

I just wanted to first share with you the kit we are using for the Digital Quickies Challenge over at Digitals. It is called Softly Summer by Tink. What a beautiful kit!
This is a fun challenge and you get so much for doing so little. First you go and purchase the kit for 50% off. Then you make a quickpage and send it in. At the end of the month you get ALL the quickpages made with that kit for the month. Normally we have two kits to choose from but I have not heard back from the other designer. We will see if I can find another kit to feature!

Here is one of the quickpages I made with last months kit Ice Cream and Orange Juice by Joyce de Jonge. So fun! This is my son Daniel and his friend Jade. And guess what? I made a template to match. I hope you enjoy it! I actually started this one a while ago and forgot to finish it. LOL! Goofy me!
click on the image above or go here to pick it up!
And...Don't forget to head over to 1hourscrap to grab today's wordart by me. It looks like the uncle one but says Aunt.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great template! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Thanks :(

SarahB said...

Love your layout! Great looking template you created!

Lynn said...

Thank you!

Catsrul said...

Thank you!

shawnyrvr said...

Fabulous Template!!! I like the thirds look to it!!!

Also, want to say thanks for the Alpha Series templates your sharing with us!!! Grabbed the D today too and it looks great!

Thanks for your kindness in sharing with us!
Blessings, Shawna

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template. I love them - fun to use.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the great template. Love the stitching and torn elements. BettyJoR

mel hains said...

nice template! thanks so much!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxx

Dixie said...

Thanks!!!!!

Forum DigitalScrap said...

Hello,

I like your Template! :-)
I decided to expose your creation like www.scrap-gratuit.fr "favourites" for today.

If you want to see, http://www.scrap-gratuit.fr/
(on the Home Page)

Every day www.scrap-gratuit.fr propose the best freebies with a direct link to its author Blog.

Amelie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great templates!

grambie said...

The layout of your son & friend is so pretty with the kit of choice. It has such a happy atmosphere with its orange-yellow that is perfect for this boy scrap. So pretty with its happy design.

Love how the 3 photos & its lower journaling reminds you of vertical tags on the template. So nice that you layered your design, that definitely hits the spot. I have to adjust for my letter-size scrapping, but who cares. So pretty. Thanks! HUGS XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

This is just really cool! :) It really caught my eye. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this template, thanks so much for sharing it!!!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you for the great template! I will really enjoy using it!

Anonymous said...

Great Template - thank you!

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter