Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This has been removed files and all because of a dispute. Amy did a template just like this one last week.
I am so excited to get back into designing again. I had someone write me today asking if I was going to finish out the Alpha series. Of course I am! I have used Tracy Blankenship's Mixed Melon from SDK for this layout. I have also used the font Lucida Handwriting.

And just a reminder that if you want to get updated on my posts just remember to subscribe at the bottom of this page, that way you know when I post my next freebies! Thank you all for being interested in my templates!

7 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST at:

sugarshackscraps.com/digiscrapfreebielist/

Joy said...

Thank you so very much!

Tink said...

Love how your layout turned out. Thank you for taking to time to share your templates.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Wow! That's A LOT like my template from 9/3! Glad you liked the concept! hehe

holly said...

Wow, Amy is right.... the suns right over the stars that Amy had on hers, all the frames and strips, I mean geez it looks exactly the same. How could that be?

Jenny said...

I'm so excited you've started doing the alphabet pages again. Yours are by far my favorite and I can't wait to have the whole set. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us. You do a beautiful job.

Contact Me

Hello all! Now that I am getting more and more into creating I would love to see what you are all doing with my templates. Please do not hesitate to email me HERE. Now beware though, I might just put it on my blog so watch out! Also, give me the links to the products you used and I will put it up here too!
I can't wait to see your layouts!

My CT's

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter