Monday, October 22, 2007

Hello everyone! Lots of news for you all! And a freebie!

First, I just wanted to share with you all something Barbie Chewning made for me. Wasn't that so nice. Now I just have to put it up. I am not sure how to do that but I am sure I should be able to figure it out. On top of being so awesome and making this for me, she is also back from a much needed vaca. If anyone doesn't know- Barbie she has been a designer at 3Scrapateers for quite some time. For a while she was selling at ACOT but is now exclusive with 3S. Woohoo!

I would like to invite you all to come to her FUN crop over at 3scrapateers this Wednesday, October 24, 2007 at 1:00PM EST. I am sure it is going to be just lots of fun! I hope to see you there!

The next great news is that DoItDigi is back! Yes, it is! I am not sure if you all remember it but I do. This was the first site that I ever got involved in. It closed for a little bit but it is now up and running. I am going to help Wendy out from time to time so I will try to post some things here for her. But I hope you all get over there because she is one awesome lady and as soon as the site gets going I know it will be back to it's awesome self. Come over and see what is going on!

Now for a freebie! I have been doing a few alphas to add to my fundraiser (which is finished and I will tell you all about it in another post). Here is one that I enjoyed making and would like to share with you. You can pick it up HERE or click on the picture

I hope you like it! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Very elegant! Love it!
Thanks much!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Contact Me

Hello all! Now that I am getting more and more into creating I would love to see what you are all doing with my templates. Please do not hesitate to email me HERE. Now beware though, I might just put it on my blog so watch out! Also, give me the links to the products you used and I will put it up here too!
I can't wait to see your layouts!

My CT's

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter