Friday, April 04, 2008

I think I am back! LOL! PNG files of the A page freebie!

I have been away for quite some time haven't I? I have been so sick. I got the horrible virus that is going around and it turned into a very serious sinus infection. Well, I am half way through the antibiotics so I hope things get better soon. On top of that I am still dealing with health issues otherwise.

But I really do want to get back into creating again. Today I have a page to share with you. This is my mother-in-law on her wedding day. I am still working on some photos that my husband found of his grandmother after her passing back in February. I have a lot of work to do.
Charlotte's Wedding Day
Products used:
I See Spring Paper Pack by Veronica Spriggs
Beautiful Botanicals by Veronica Spriggs
Fancy Border Stitching by Veronica Spriggs

Now, I do have something that you can take if you want. A few of you have asked for the PNG files of my ABC template series so I am taking it one day at a time and I am going to try to put them up for you all. I hope that you like them. I will try to get some time to make some new templates soon.
Photobucket
Pick the PNG files up for these two here:
8.5x11
12x12

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy the templates once again.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Kim said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sick. Hope you're completely back on your feet soon. I love all your templates, so I'm looking forward to seeing new work when you're up to it.

Contact Me

Hello all! Now that I am getting more and more into creating I would love to see what you are all doing with my templates. Please do not hesitate to email me HERE. Now beware though, I might just put it on my blog so watch out! Also, give me the links to the products you used and I will put it up here too!
I can't wait to see your layouts!

My CT's

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter