Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Melon Key Plate Album Page 2 and some layouts I have done this past week
I hope you all have had a good day. I have, I took my oldest to Payless to get shoes and I came out with two new pairs of shoes for myself. I never had a shoe feddish until I had my last boy. I think the thought of never being able to buy cutsie shoes for a daughter drove me over the edge. LOL! My kids now tease me constantly that I have way too many shoes.

It doesn't help that I sell Avon and their shoes are to die for. I just got some more flip flops last week, and their cool new ankle boots that should be coming out very soon.
Photobucket
These boots are so cool! I can not wait to use them this fall! And these are my favorite flip flops of all. They are so comfortable. I wear them all the time even if it doesn't match because they feel so good.
Photobucket

Okay, enough of my shoe problem. On with scrapping!

Here is my son enjoying Laffy Taffy Apples. I think he was actually enjoying it for the 2 minutes he spent trying to eat it. LOL! It was quite funny!

Eirene Forever Love Kit by Eirene


Here is the Newlyweds. Yes, my nephew and his new bride. How precious are they?

My Love by Fillydesign

Here is my son Michael. He goes around all day with his Nintendo. He doesn't have to be playing it but it is in his hand. Yes, it is pink (it was mine at one time but that didn't last). I just can not believe he is old enough to have this type of "TOY".

Kit: Madame Butterfly by Filly Design
Template: Quicky Template Album #3 (page12) by Gwenevere Dupus
Fonts: Amazone BT



This is my baby with his pappy. He just loves them so much sometimes he has more than one either in his mouth or hands.

Little Miss Summer by Katey Green
fonts: RugeBoogie,Sherwood
Sketch by Jen Maceyunas for the Sketchy Details Challenge

This is my husband standing in the middle of the sand enjoying the fresh ocean air. We had been traveling all day and he knew we were by the ocean so he just HAD to stop even though we were all tired.

Little Miss Summer by Katey Green
fonts: Kingthings Whizzbang, Socket


And here is what you came for the next page of the Melon Key Plate Album:

This has been download has been removed.. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the way you scrapped the hubby on the beach as well. My daughter is almost 2 and we are trying to break her of her pappy (she calls it her suck suck lol)! Thank you for this beautiful 2nd page of the album =)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter