Friday, July 18, 2008

A QP I made is a freebie in the DoItDigi Newsletter!

For the past two weeks this kit Serene Summer by Broken Jar Creations was the free kit with purchase over at DID. Well, I made a QP with it and it is not available in the newsletter. Go check it out here:
http://www.digitalscrapping.com/ads/didnews/didnews71808.htm
Now the new kit with purchase is up. Favourite Colors by Alabaster Box is now the kit with a $10 purchase. Here are some pages I have made with the kit:
These are pictures of my husbands grandmother. I can not believe how young she was there. How amazing.




This is her with her husbands and a boyfriend.

No comments:

Contact Me

Hello all! Now that I am getting more and more into creating I would love to see what you are all doing with my templates. Please do not hesitate to email me HERE. Now beware though, I might just put it on my blog so watch out! Also, give me the links to the products you used and I will put it up here too!
I can't wait to see your layouts!

My CT's

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter