Thursday, August 07, 2008

Day 10 - Page 9 of the Melon Key Plate Album Freebie (last day)!

Thank you all for coming and picking up the album. I hope you enjoy them! I am going to try to get one finished of my boys and I want to give it to their grandmothers. I will show you when I finish them. But for now, I will keep the zips up until the end of the weekend and then I will one at a time start taking them down. That should give everyone enough time to get them. Thanks again all!

I thought I would share with you a layout I did yesterday.

Here are my two youngest being very silly and playing with their toys in some water the baby poured into a plate. They just were cracking up so much, Travis could not stop laughing.

Dea's Gathering Pieces 1 by Dea Spina
fonts: Scream, Inch 75, Informal Roman

The Melon Key Plate Album was made with Melon by kimsmith designs at ScrappinDigiKreations.



This has been download has been removed.


2 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

thanks so much this has been an amazing week & album=)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 01:43am, NY 03:43am, UK 08:43am, OZ 06:43pm] ).

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter