Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Tis the Season! A bit late! QP for you too!

Okay, well I guess I am goofy because there is a Color Challenge at GingerScraps that I wanted to  participate in this month but I didn't realize that the kits I used were only at Gotta Pixel.  The color is green so here is what would have been my contribution:

Getting ready for the Christmas season was not easy this year.  I finally got a little help from my youngest. Trimming the tree.
I used:
Boughs of Holly Elements by Luv Ewe Designs
Boughs of Holly Torn Papers by Luv Ewe Designs
Boughs of Holly Embossed Papers by Luv Ewe Designs
Boughs of Holly Alphas by Luv Ewe Designs

So, of course, I made a quick page for all of those wonderful scrappers out there that need or want it.  Have fun!
Either click on the image or click HERE.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :) bunches ..

Contact Me

Hello all! Now that I am getting more and more into creating I would love to see what you are all doing with my templates. Please do not hesitate to email me HERE. Now beware though, I might just put it on my blog so watch out! Also, give me the links to the products you used and I will put it up here too!
I can't wait to see your layouts!

My CT's

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter