Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Freebie for you!

Okay, this is my first freebie sharing to my fellow Digital Scrappers. I hope you all like this alpha. I just wanted to do something cute for Valentines day. I hope you enjoy it.
Before going to download it I just wanted to let you know I have these in three separate files. There is the Upper Case Hearts and numbers, the Lower Case Hearts, and then their is the plain alpha and numbers without the hearts. Enjoy all! To download please click on the image above or on this LINK.

1 comment:

Karla Kellum said...

Thanks for the alpha, now its my turn to work with something you have made.

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter