Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hello from the MIA digiscrapper!

Yes, I am back and around. Just an update.

We went on our vacation and have just gotten back this morning. We were gone for a week. We had lots of fun but I spent most of the time in the hotel due to the fact our children were getting sick one at a time. Luckily, it wasn't all 6 but 3 was enough. The baby got sick the last but I believe it is teething problems. The last 3 days were misery on both the baby and myself. But we survived and are back. Oh, and don't get me started on the flight problems getting back. Let's just say it was a challenge to be in the airport for almost 9 hours before we even left for a 5 hour flight. LOL!

Don't get me wrong-we had a great vacation. The kids loved it. They got to go on a helicopter tour of the island of Ohau, and went snorkeling a few times.

BEST NEWS YET!!! I got home and my new computer was here! So.... as soon as I can get it up and running I will get going on some more things for you and my CT's. Hope to get something done today! Oh, the withdrawal I have gone through has been torture!

4 comments:

grambie said...

YEAH!! Congratulations on your new computer. I know you are definitely a happy camper. Now the fun part, "NOT!" of uploading your informationn to the new computer. Even with backups it is still a major transition and takes of many hours of your time. (I still have not replaced everything on my computer since its return from Sony repairs.) But have fun with your new baby. Keep us posted of all the happenings during this conversion period. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO!

Deborah Misfit said...

Oh how fun a new toy to play with! I wish I was you! Writing to say welcome back from vacation and thanks for the template - I hadn't had a chance to download them till now - glad I got them! Thanks so much for your generosity!

Joy said...

Sorry everyone got sick...SOOO happy for your that your new computer is here!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home.
I am sorry to hear about the sick kids.
Glad you and family enjoyed the vacation.
Thanks for sharing your work.

Camelia

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter