Monday, November 05, 2007

Do It Digi back and raring to go-Challenge waiting for you all!

One of my favorite sites is back. They are into full force again at Do It Digi. Congrats Wendy! I am so happy to see you back!

Now, I have missed them so much that I am going to be on Wendy's CT team (yeh, I know don't I do enough as it is?! LOL!) but I truly missed her while she was not around. So I have a few new things going on because of it and one fun thing is that I am hosting a challenge.

Yup! A Challenge over at DoItDigi. It is a Font Challenge. Come check it out HERE! Now there are two fonts for you to choose from to use.

And guess what you can get - an alpha made by me for posting:

Cool huh! Well, I hope to see you gals there joining in with the challenges and getting to know these great designers again. And you never know you might be seeing some of my designs there soon too!

No comments:

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter