Friday, November 02, 2007

K, L, and M template freebies are ready! Also-my first templates in the store at SDK!!!

I know what took me so long? Well, I made a few mistakes on the templates but they are fixed and raring to go.

But first look! I finally got my first templates up in the store at SDK. If you have been around for a while and have been stalking my site then you know these look familiar. These are some templates that I have taken off the blog to make room for the Alpha templates. I have changed them around and grouped them together.

Here is a bundle of templates that will keep you busy all day long and into the night! I have combined two of my favorite shapes. Circles and Stars. You can turn these many times and get numerous different styles out of them. I hope you have fun with these!
They are perfect for holidays such as Memorial Day,Independence Day, Labor Day, or even any ordinary day you need to scrap for.
You can get these templates as a bundle HERE or buy them individually: Template 1, Template 2, Template 3, Template 4.

Now on with what you all came here for! The Alpha Templates are ready!!! Now I am officially half way done. Now I just have to get the others finished before the end of the month right!

Here is the first one. This is the K template. This first layout was done with Hawiian Delight by Shannon J at SDK.


You can pick up the 12x12 template HERE

and the 8.5x11 HERE




This layout was done with Wendy's (Broken Jar Creations) Days Gone By at DoItDigi.


You can pick up the 12x12 template HERE
and the 8.5x11 HERE







And last but not least this page was done with Gwenevere Dupus' Stary Stary Night Papers and Stary Stary Night Elements


You can pick up the 12x12 template HERE
and the 8.5x11 HERE










13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Templates Janeal. :)

Gina.Maria said...

Sweet templates! Good luck on getting your project completed!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting some more templates. They are like no others! Just so beautiful. I am anxious to use the new ones. Thank you.
Rosemary

danzinst said...

Hi,I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the 8.5X11 templates. No one hardly makes them and that is the size I mostly scrap
I really love all your templates,so much more detail to them tham most.I love all your little doodles too.Thank you for all your generosity.Hugs.

grambie said...

So glad to hear from you that you and your family are doing well. I was concerned when I didn't hear anything, until the other day. I apologize because I could not leave a post because of my loss of touchy feely things. (I describe it this way, to stay positive about my illness.)

Love all the wonderful alphas template and thank you for redoing them in paper size for our benefit. I know that it is not as easy as it look when you have to realign everything according to the smaller sizing.

The "K" is my family's beginning alpha for our last name. Also my son and two granddaughters name begin in K. I will definitely have fun with that one. Last I am so happy to see the "L." alpha for my brother's and my 6-yrs old granddaughter's names. I can't wait to do these album and really appreciate the ability to mix and match the various pages within the layout. The same really applies for all the pretty templates and understand that you have other responsibilities that foremost in your life that precedes our desire to have these alpha templates.

When things get too rough for me and I cannot blog, remember that I am still thinking and praying for you and your entire family. So glad to hear from you. I understand your fear and say freely that you are much braver than I could ever be. I had the chance when I was working to transfer with my manager to CA for USPS Western Headquarters Real Estate Office, but declined. I enjoyed my visit there and had a fabulous time while there. I did not feel peaceful living on land with live active action. Let me stop, because I am writing a book. Just want you to know that you were missed, and I understand why. HUGS!!!

Joy said...

Thanks so much!

Radel said...

I just downloaded a ton of your great templates! Thank you so much for sharing them and for leaving them active so newbies like me can get the whole alpha template set. They are all so cute and I can't wait to use them! Thanks a ton!!

Lisa said...

Wonderful layouts from Shannon, Wendy and Gwenevere! Thanks so much for sharing more of your awesome alpha templates!!

Myxi said...

Thank you so much for all of these letters, they are so awesome. :)

Deborah Misfit said...

Janeal - you did it again and again and again and that's just the freebies! Now I'm going to look at the circle and stars - they are lovely! Thanks so much for your generous spirit and your sharing heart. I love the layouts you showcased and can't wait to play with these three letters! Thanks so so much again and again and again! GIGGLING TO THE DOWNLOADS! Three letters three thank yous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for more of your wonderful alpha templates. They LO's you did with them are so cute! Thank you so much for all you hard work! BettyJoR

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your TP´s!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your templates.

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter