Saturday, October 30, 2010

A new layout and wordart freebie

I have done a layout for the Digitalscrapbookpages challenge He Said, She Said Challenge. This is what I came up with. I just wanted to share it with you at this time. I have more layouts to share but I will do that later.

I loved this quote for the He Said, She Said Challenge here at Digitals. I had to do this quote with my husband and my youngest son. I will put this wordart up on my blog if anyone wants it.

Cameron's Classic Charm in Chocolate and Sky by Shawn Walter; fonts: CaramelNuggets, Castellar

So here is the word art if anyone would like it:
Go HERE to download this word art.


Carrie said...

Love you layout and the word art is great. Thank you so much

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us - it's great!

Contact Me

Hello all! Now that I am getting more and more into creating I would love to see what you are all doing with my templates. Please do not hesitate to email me HERE. Now beware though, I might just put it on my blog so watch out! Also, give me the links to the products you used and I will put it up here too!
I can't wait to see your layouts!

My CT's

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive