Monday, August 06, 2012

A new layout for a new CT!

It has been so long since I have blogged and I can not even believe how long it has been.  So much has happened in the past 22 months.  My boys are getting bigger that is for sure. We are looking forward to the end of summer here in California.  Ha ha!  Well, at least school wise.  Just a week left for some and 3 weeks left for the rest.  I really do have mixed feelings about that.  I have been enjoying the relaxing (no driving for 3 hours a day) summer break.  

I have not scrapped in a while since the boys keep me busy but I am trying to take some time to myself now and again.  I finally finished a page today.  It was a miracle.  Here it is:
This is my third son before and after a haircut.  It took me a while to get him to get a haircut but now it is done!  Well, this was April but you get the gist!  
Kit used: Grandma's Apple Pie Bundle by Daybreak Scraps

I had so much fun with this kit.  Here is what is in the bundle.  You can purchase them separately but the bundle is a great deal!  It even has recipe cards! 







Now the exciting news!  Daybreak Scraps blog has a cute little freebie for you, including a great tutorial on how to make this cute word art.  Hurry and jump over to her blog to get the freebie.  Click on the image below to be taken over to her blog:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job with your layouts!! Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter