Friday, September 28, 2012

Blog Hop and a freebie from me!



Okay, isn't this so fun.  I am not sure if I have ever been a part of a blog hop before.  It is so exciting.  

Today we have something exciting for all of you.  It is some great little gifts within our blog hop.  If you are arriving here from Melly's blog that is great.  You are in the right place.  If you just happened upon me that is great too.  To get the rest of the blogs you can start at http://lens-and-pens.blogspot.com/ .  Or here is the list of all the blogs involved:
ME (Janeal)
If you have not seen the preview of the mini here it is:
All the freebies are from this one kit (or coordinates with it)!  Isn't that awesome!  I just LOVE the little owl.  Now if I could figure out how to create some cute hybrid cards I would be in cloud 9.  That is for another day I think!

Here is my contribution to this fun hop.  It is a quickpage!  How shocking, right?
The image above should be clickable or go HERE to pick up your QP!

I hope you all enjoy this fun blog hop.  The mini kit will only be up until the 30th so hurry up over to Dawn's blog to get it before it goes up in her store on October 1st!

Now that you are done here, don't forget to go over to Dawn's Blog to finish the Blog Hop!

3 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

Shocking? It is GREAT! Thanks!

Are you interested in kids clothing 40-60% off? Go to: www.Magickidsusa.com and use the discount code MK96078.

marsie55 said...

Thank you for the fab qp!!

Rosemary said...

Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us! Great QP

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter