Monday, August 20, 2012

Layouts, LOTD and a Pool Party Palooza QP freebie!

I am on a roll..... I have gotten quite a few layouts done this week.  It is a miracle upon miracles.  I just have been lazy around the house to make up for it.  Ha ha!  And I got Layout of the Day at Scrappity-Doo-Dah!  I am so excited.  It has been years since I have gotten such an honor!

Here are my layouts I have finished this week so far:
The following layouts were made using
Travis in the Pool
This is my 6th son Travis.  He is getting to be such a big boy and is swimming by himself this year.  
Paddle Surfing
This is my 4th son taking my baby paddle surfing around the pool.
I'm a Big Boy Now!
Here is my baby becoming a big boy.  He didn't like the pool at the beginning of the summer now he just wants to spend all day out there.  He gets his brothers and father to get him out there and he even swims by himself (with the vest of coarse!).
This layout I made into a QP for you.  You will find it at the end of this post.
Pool Fun with Dad
Here are the little boys enjoying the pool with Dad!
The next two layouts were made using:
My Little Star by Daybreak Scraps
Tent Camping
This is the one that made LOTD at Scrappity-Doo-Dah!  I am so excited! This was the first night on our trip at Pine Flats Lake.
Pine Flats
This is the view from the road to Pine Flats Lake.  My journaling is about the day up to us leaving and the challenges we faced.
Now here is the QP I made for you using Daybreak Scraps' Pool Party Palooza

Click on the picture above or HERE to get your freebie!

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the QP!  Have a great day!



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter