Tuesday, January 23, 2007



Here is my Great Grandmother (Tressie Post) and her children. I am very impressed that they actually got as many photos as they did. On the left is the first four children, on the right is the first two children. The upper photo is of them on their farm with the kids. I am not sure what they are doing but it looks like fun! Look at all those chickens! LOL!

Kit used: A Little Country Chic by TracyB

The descriptions are the original descriptions that my grandmother typed out over 50 years ago.

No comments:

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter