Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Here is a picture of my family. We go out to California City to go motorcycling and quading every Christmas break. My kids really love it. This past year we had another baby so I did not participate as much.
This layout is a scraplift of Rona's Hong Kong Space Museum layout when she was the Kreative Kharacter for ScrappinDigiKreations in December 2006.
Wording:
We go out to the desert every year for Christmas break. Here is our family this year except for baby Travis who was asleep.
Well, there is the first picture of baby Travis right there in the circle next to me and my hubby.
Kit: Winter Memories by Doro at ScrappinDigiKreations
Font: I forgot to write down but I believe it is 2Peas Blessings, and 2Peas Dear Diary

1 comment:

Dea Spina said...

What a happy layout Janeal! And what a beautiful family! Congrats on the blog - looks great!
Dea

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter