Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Here is Tressie May and her grandchildren. There are quite a lot here but I am sure that is not all of them. You can not read all the names and the picture again is not that great but this is what I have to work with. I see her sitting in the middle of all of them and you can see she is happy. I did make a mistake on the year obviously. It was supposed to be 1937 and I fixed it on the original.

I originally made this page for the January Sketch Challenge at Scrappin Digi Kreations but then realized that the theme was New Beginnings. Oh, well. I guess I will have to make another page for that. LOL! I like the simpleness of this sketch. Very nice. Thank you vkimmycat for the challenge! I will get going on another one soon!

Kit used: Beautiful Mother by Sammy D
Beautiful Mother Elements by Sammy D

Font: Amaze

No comments:

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter