Tuesday, January 23, 2007



Here is Tressie May Evans Post with her children again. I look at these photos and just marvel. She must have been a great mother. I adore this picture here with the girls all over her lap. Even though you really can not see her face in the upper left photo I just had to include it in this page because it gives a little look into what she was like as a young woman. She looks very well kept. On the bottom photo I adore how they are all lined up with their mother. Obviously there was a special bond there.

I guess I am a bit envious. Look at all those girls. LOL! She might say the opposite about me. Something like "Look at all those boys! She must be a great mother"-well, she might be wrong about me but I am surely not wrong about her. She had 11 children, only 4 of which were boys. So she had 7 girls. Wow! All within about 20 years. Boy, I thought I had stretch marks. LOL!

Kit used: A Little Country Chic by TracyB

Font: Alois Heavy

No comments:

A bit about me

I am a stay at home mother of 7 boys that keep me busy all day, but I love to create in many different ways when I have a few minutes to myself. Since my youngest is finally in the double digits, I am able to have a little more time to myself to create. I love crafting in any way, shape, or form and I would like to share that with you. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and gardening which I hope to share with you too.

Blogs I like to frequent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Archive

counter